Thursday 3 May 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

Hello, everyone!
My apologies for the lack of recent posts. Our family suffered with some serious illnesses over the last couple of months and that set me back with a few things, including blogging.

However, here I am and I'm curious how all of you who made writing resolutions back in January are faring now? Any successes? Setbacks (we won't call them failures!)? I'd love to hear how things are going.

For those who've suffered setbacks, what happened? Was it a change in routine? Writer's block? Perhaps the challenge was overwhelming? Regardless of the reason,  I hope you've found a way to make writing a part of your life. If you want to be successful at this endeavor, you need to treat it as a job -- not a hobby.

Remember, as cliched as it is, tomorrow truly is another day. It's a chance to start fresh. So if that story is still rattling around in your brain, not leaving you alone, then perhaps it's a sign to sit down at your desk and give it another shot. The only person stopping you is you!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment